Contact Us Today!
Connect with Us!
9am-4pm - MON, WED
9am-4pm - TUE, THU
9am-4pm - FRI
CLOSED - SAT
Common signs of illness in cats
June 29, 2015
Thoughts for Spring and your pets safety
April 25, 2016
Top 3 Easter dangers for your pet!
March 25, 2016
Pet Safety Tips All Year Round!
December 29, 2015
Making Thanksgiving Easier for your pets
October 5, 2015
September 18, 2015
Helping your pets with Back to School
September 4, 2015
Cats and their litter box
August 21, 2015
Is your dog eating poop?
Teaching dogs to swim
July 17, 2015
Dogs and Camping
July 10, 2015
1. Decrease anxiety by going for a walk around the campground and let them check things out and smell the enviroment.
2. Flea and tick prevention
3. Bring a first aid kit which includes; bandages, kwik stop, skunk odour remover...
4. Poop bags! Be considerate of the other campers.
5. Have them wear a reflective collar or jacket for at night for better visibility.
6. Bring toys and yummy chews and an extra harness/leash.
7. Make sure they have ID. Microchip would be the best option but also a tag on their collar.
8. Have their vaccines up to date. They will be around other pets and wildlife - keep them protected!
9. Pack generous amounts of food.