Contact Us Today!
Connect with Us!
9am-4pm - MON, WED
9am-4pm - TUE, THU
9am-4pm - FRI
CLOSED - SAT
Common signs of illness in cats
June 29, 2015
Thoughts for Spring and your pets safety
April 25, 2016
Top 3 Easter dangers for your pet!
March 25, 2016
Pet Safety Tips All Year Round!
December 29, 2015
Making Thanksgiving Easier for your pets
October 5, 2015
September 18, 2015
Helping your pets with Back to School
September 4, 2015
Cats and their litter box
August 21, 2015
Is your dog eating poop?
Teaching dogs to swim
July 17, 2015
Dogs and Camping
July 10, 2015
July 3, 2015
To help your pet on those beautiful hot days,
1. Avoid going for walks during the suns peak hours. Don't over exercise in the hot weather.
2. Trim your pets coat (Spa day!).
3. Make sure to offer plenty of water and shade.
4. Remember not to walk on hot asphalt. If it is too hot for the back of your hand (or your bare feet!), it's too hot for paws!
5. Know the signs of heat stroke.
Here are some signs to watch for: