Dogs and Camping
1. Decrease anxiety by going for a walk around the campground and let them check things out and smell the enviroment.
2. Flea and tick prevention
3. Bring a first aid kit which includes; bandages, kwik stop, skunk odour remover...
4. Poop bags! Be considerate of the other campers.
5. Have them wear a reflective collar or jacket for at night for better visibility.
6. Bring toys and yummy chews and an extra harness/leash.
7. Make sure they have ID. Microchip would be the best option but also a tag on their collar.
8. Have their vaccines up to date. They will be around other pets and wildlife - keep them protected!
9. Pack generous amounts of food.